Ballet Forest Grove will be performing The Nutcracker on December 7th at 1:00 & 6:00 and December 8th at 1:00 and 6:00. The shows will be held at Forest Grove High School.
Nutcracker tickets will go on sale to the public on November 1, 2019. To purchase tickets, please visit:
We hope to see you at the show!
2019 Ballet Forest Grove
Memorial Dance Scholarship
• Scholarship applications and instructions will be available on April 1, 2019 online at http://www.balletfg.org and at the front office of Forest Grove Dance Arts.
• Criteria changes annually. Read the instructions carefully.
• Completed applications must be received by 5 pm on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 by hand delivering to the office at FGDA or by mailing to Ballet Forest Grove, PO Box 1170, Forest Grove, OR 97116.
o Mailed applications must be received (not post-marked) by the deadline.
• Late submissions will not be accepted.
• FGDA Faculty and Staff cannot answer questions about the scholarship.
• Submit scholarship questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Lenika Hutchens, Ballet Forest Grove Board Member & Scholarship Committee Member.
Nutcracker tickets will go on sale to the public on November 1, 2018. To purchase tickets, please visit www.tututix.com
We hope to see you at the show!
Ballet Forest Grove will have an informational meetings during the week of 9/10 for parents and students of all Ballet classes. The meeting will be the last 15 minutes of each class. Expect for Ballet Junior/Aspirant and Senior/Premier their meeting will be during the 15 minute overlap of the class, at the end of Junior and the beginning of Aspirant and at the end of Senior and the beginning of Premier. Apprentices meeting will be during the last 15 minutes of the Monday class. If you have any questions please let us know.
Ballet Forest Grove board members will be providing information on the organization and discussing opportunities to get involved. If you would like to get involved, please fill out the form below and return to the studio office.
Calling all burrito lovers,
Foil your dinner plans and stop by the Chipotle at 4530 NE Cornell Road in Hillsboro for our fundraiser on Saturday, May 26 from 4:00pm – 8:00pm. We’re raising money to support Ballet Forest Grove, so just download a flyer from the link below or mention the fundraiser at checkout and they’ll donate 50% of the proceeds to the cause!
• Make sure our supporters show the fundraiser flyer (hard copy or on their phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that they are there for a fundraiser before they pay! If they don’t tell our cashier, your organization won’t get credit for the sale.
Can’t wait to see you!
Ballet Forest Grove will be selling tasty Willamette Valley Pie Company pies, cobblers, and frozen fruit in time for Easter this year! This fundraiser benefits the BFG Memorial Dance Scholarship fund, pointe shoe fund and other programs.
Pie sale information packets will be handed out in company level choreography and technique classes on Monday, February 5th & Tuesday, February 6th.
Important dates to know:
• February 5 (Monday) – Order form packets available
• February 9 (Friday) – February 24 (Saturday) – Sell!
• February 24 (Saturday) – Order forms with payment are due at studio office by 1:00 pm.
• March 15 (Thursday) – Pie/product pick up at studio parking lot – exact times to be announced later
These are quality handmade pies & cobblers that make great gifts! We look forward to a successful event and thank you for supporting the programs of Ballet Forest Grove!
Ballet Forest Grove Board